Kellee will actually not be at GDC, because she will be at TEDxUSC, talking about video games as art, and their importance in the 21st Century.
- 11:45am – Kellee will be talking as part of the Indie Game Maker Rant at the Independent Games Summit.
- 2:00pm – Kellee will be on her own for a talk on Managing Small Teams at the Independent Games Summit.
- 3:00pm – Jenova will be talking over at the GamesBeat2009 Conference, on his vision for the future of games.
- 7:00pm – thatgamecompany will be co-hosting the second annual 10-Bit Indie Developer Party at The Cellar!
- 6:30pm – The Independent Games Festival Awards Show. Be there.
- 9:00am – Jenova will be talking as part GDC Microtalks – One Hour, Ten Speakers, Unlimited Ideas.
- 3:00pm – Jenova and Nick will be presenting a design post-mortem of “Flower” at the Experimental Gameplay Sessions. I’ve seen the rehearsals. It’s going to be really great.
And we’ll all be hanging around the convention center that week, so we hope to see you!