thatgamecompany is best recognized for creating award-winning, enriching and meaningful game titles such as Journey, Flower and flOw. Our new game Sky is already played by millions of players around the world and has a devoted core player base.
As a Player Support Lead, you an experienced individual in the Support space with a proven track record. You are comfortable assisting with sensitive escalations, solving blockers, and creating processes centered around TGC’s values and mission. You will work closely with the Player Support team and our external partners to ensure player satisfaction that aligns with our brand.
thatgamecompany is looking for a bilingual (Japanese and English) Player Support Lead to join our squad and will be reporting to the PS Director. Shift schedule and days may require flexibility and with current needs over the weekend.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for the Support discipline for internal and external inquiries
- Challenge Support processes and own initiatives to create a better player experience from start to finish
- Build reports and curate data based for specific individuals on the team
- Perform quality control audits for our internal support team as well as review the audits from our external support team
- Assist with timely responses to sensitive escalations and flag urgent issues
- Display a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to employees and players
- Coordinate with Player Support and Marcomms team to ensure brand consistency
- Collaborate with the external Sky Customer Support team to share and solve issues
You will be a great candidate if you have a strong mix of the following:
- Possess a deep knowledge about Sky and our player base
- 2+ Years of Customer service experience
- Proven productivity and quality results in a Live Service environment, and/or exceeded KPI expectations
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues and understanding root causes
- Proven good judgment in navigating and resolving sensitive situations online
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with tight deadlines
- Be comfortable with change and needs of the team at a moment’s notice
- Familiarity with Helpshift, or other CRMs like Zendesk
- Familiarity with Discord, Discord bot commands, and social media management is a huge plus
- Gaming industry or live service background is a huge plus
- Experience with Internal Documentation, Training creation, Quality audits will strongly be considered
- Fluent in English and Japanese for written and speaking skills