We are looking for an exceptional Generalist Software Engineer to join our team to help craft the most advanced social game on earth, with an emphasis on maintaining and improving our Vulkan-based Android port.
- 5 + year of experience in Android Development
- Write well designed, efficient, and testable code using C++ (proprietary game engine)
- Actively monitor application performance and stability and resolve emergent issues.
- Accurately estimates schedule and delivers high-quality work products on schedule.
- Able to collaborate with engineers and cross-functional teams across time zone barriers.
- Become familiar with the existing TGC tech stack.
- Experience in Vulkan
- Strong Background in C++
- Java/JNI/Android API
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with multi-threaded job system to simulate worlds, clouds, and avatars
- Low-level optimization
- Push limits Android graphics using Vulkan
- Optimizing C++ engine with Neon and SVE2 Explore combining, compute, vertex, and fragment shaders
Last but not the least, loves our games and believe in our mission and vision! We look forward to meeting you!