thatgamecompany is best recognized for creating award-winning, enriching and meaningful game titles such as Journey, Flower and flOw.
Our new game Sky is already played by millions of players around the world thanks to strong promotion from our platform partners, and has a devoted core player base.
Now we’re looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join the team to help us grow the game further through ROI positive User Acquisition strategies.
- Deploy and optimize paid user acquisition toward positive ROI growth for the Sky product
- Work with in-house art team to develop, test and optimize creative assets
- Use surveys, community interaction, and analytics to better understand our players and find the customers with whom Sky will deeply resonate
- Partner with engineering, analytics teams to ensure accurate install attribution, post-install revenue measurement and LTV forecasting
- Own daily user acquisition P&L including reporting to key stakeholders
- Build partnerships and maintain relationships with third party advertising platforms
- 3+ years experience running UA campaigns
- Track record of driving growth for successful mobile games
- Deep understanding of the Facebook marketing platform
- Proven ability to concept and test winning performance marketing creative
- Highly organized self-starter, able to formulate plans and strategies for user growth and campaign for the resources to make them happen
- Understanding of marketing KPIs and associated user journey funnels
- Passion for games and thatgamecompany’s vision
- Experience with analyst tools like Tableau
- Experience with influencer marketing (YouTube, Twitch, etc)
- Experience with App Store Optimization