The award winning team behind Journey, flOw, and Flower are looking to expand their team with a Junior Graphics Artist. This role will assist with publishing and marketing needs for the ever-expanding world of our most recent game, Sky: Children of the Light. This position reports to the Marketing/Brand manager while heavily collaborating with the internal Art Team.
- Produce marketing collateral following IP specific brand and style guidelines, these may include, but not limited to:
- In-game screenshots and gameplay footage;
- Graphics for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Twitch;
- Screenshots with marketing elements as needed, including texts and logos;
- Archive and maintain a library of existing assets, as well as backup copies for the future
- Successfully produce concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams when necessary
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Great artistic sensibility and excellent eye for design, color, composition,
and attention to detail
- Ability to draw and illustrate art assets under supervision
- Strong communication skills with an ability to take constructive feedback
- Open to learning new skills and programs
- Familiarity with our games and visual style is a plus
- 1-2 years Experience working with creating content for social media
(video games/entertainment industry is a BIG plus)
- An understanding of social media platforms and best practices
- Experience with video editing and/or motion graphics (Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
- Love and affinity for video games
This is a temporary position located in Santa Monica, CA.
Please submit a resume and portfolio to be considered.