thatgamecompany is best recognized for creating award-winning, enriching and meaningful game titles such as Journey, Flower and flOw.
Our new game, Sky, has recently launched and has already attracted a global audience of passionate fans. The Japanese market in particular has grown quickly, and we need some local help for us to keep up with the online community of players active in the game and on social media.
- Craft, translate and localize social media content for Japan SNS account (currently Twitter, expand to Instagram and LINE)
- Contribute to creative and growth strategies for successfully engaging the Japan market
- Reply to comments and DMs on Japan social media channels
- Manage customer support tickets for Japanese players
- Interact with the US based development team to understand the state of development, updates, bug fixes to inform Japanese players
- Translate text including in-game instruction cards, HelpShift content and patch notes.
- Translate Sky website and video content including educational videos
- Passionate player of Sky and understanding of thatgamecompany’s core values
- Deep knowledge of the Japanese game market
- Native Japanese, fluent Englishing spoken and written skills
- Experience working with online communities and social networks
- Customer service experience