We are seeking a 2D/UI Artist to join and support the Art team with creating in-game (not limited to) 2D assets. Our ideal candidate has a good understanding of the game and its artistic style.
This is a Temp to Hire position located in Santa Monica, CA, but will be remote while quarantine restrictions are in place. This role reports to the Art leads, while working closely with the UI/UX engineer.
- Produce 2D assets which may include, but are not limited to:
- UI icons for cosmetics and emotes
- UI icons and 2D art for season content
- UI icons for new in-game features
- App icons
- 2D illustrations for promotions & announcements
- Adjust and revamp existing UI assets
- Archive and maintain a library of existing assets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure visual consistency
Requirements & Qualifications
- Familiarity with our games and visual style
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to draw and illustrate art assets under supervision
- Great artistic sensibility and excellent eye for color, composition, and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to take constructive feedback
- Open to learning new skills and programs
Nice to Haves
- Experience with 2D animation
- Love and affinity for video games
Please submit a resume and portfolio to be considered.