We are looking for an experienced, principled office manager to take on the day-to-day and long-term administrative responsibilities of our studio. The office manager is the organizational and administrative backbone of our studio who ensures internal operations are running smoothly as we prepare for the launch of our next game and beyond.
It’s critical for the office manager to be comfortable taking the lead on high-level discussions in connection with the company’s lawyers, accountants, investors, owners, employees, and other key stakeholders while simultaneously respecting the sensitive nature of these responsibilities. In addition, our office manager should be someone who enjoys being part of a creative working environment and contributing to company culture.
This role requires a candidate who has 3+ years experience:
- Working with accounting and tax professionals
- Managing a variety of company and business filings and applications
- Creating and managing word documents and spreadsheets
- And possesses exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
You will be more likely to enjoy this role if you are:
- A natural facilitator and problem solver
- Unafraid to tackle new territory and challenges
- Excited to see the medium of video games grow and mature