taller clouds?

Due to the freezing of the old forum of our former student game Cloud. This section is devoted to the Cloud lovers and new comers.

taller clouds?

Postby Heidi » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:37 pm

Hey I know this is a silly question but how do you make your clouds taller? I tried doing it the way it was suggested in the game but I can't see any noticeable difference. Any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks! 8)
It's not the fame itself that makes you famous but what you do with the fame that does
Heidi

Postby Jenova » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:01 am

First, you need to absorb some clouds so you can pile up the others.

Then, you need to HOLD the "Ctrl" button and fly right on top of other BRIGHT clouds. (piling up grey or black clouds won't work)

Hold if for a couple second, and move your camera to about side way, you can see the cloud GROW up and tall.
Jenova
TGC Core Member

taller clouds

Postby Heidi » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:46 pm

Okay I have another question, how does one fly over the top of the clouds? I tried changing the camera angle but it doesn't seem to be working right. I can expand the cloud mass horizontally but not vertically.
It's not the fame itself that makes you famous but what you do with the fame that does
Heidi

Postby KelleeSan » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:31 pm

I think by "on top" it means just fly "into." Basically, if you gather up a bunch of clouds, then go sit in the middle of a white cloud and hold Ctrl, you will see the Cloud build up. It only gets so tall, though, once it hits this height you will have to move to build up in another area.
KelleeSan
Former TGC Core Member

thanks

Postby Heidi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:22 pm

Okay thanks for your help I'll try that and see what happens! 8)
Heidi

Return to Cloud