John Edwards joined thatgamecompany at its inception as Lead Engineer. John has been playing and making games with a close group of friends and neighbors since he shot his first virtual duck on a Sega Master System. Never letting inexperience or technical ineptitude get in his way, John gradually honed his gamemaking abilities, bringing his designs to life with pencil and paper, the TI83 calculator and eventually C++ on the PC.
As part of Pistachio Productions, John created two IGF Student Showcase winners (Mutton Mayhem and Ocular Ink) while studying physics at a small college in Iowa.
- Jenova Chen - Creative Director
- Nicholas Clark - Senior Engineer
- John Edwards - Lead Engineer
- Vincent Diamante - Audio Director
- Aaron Grommesh - Community Manager
- Ke Jiang (Jacky) - That Art Director
- John Nesky - Feel Engineer
- Sunni Pavlovic - Studio Manager
- Adam Lederer - Feel Engineer
- Yuichiro Tanabe - Production Artist
- Russell Honor - Feel Engineer
- Michael Highland - Lead Designer
- Mike Lester - Systems Engineer
- Ian Lilley - Graphics Engineer