Story Writer & Publicist
Born in Hong Kong and raised in England, Jennie was introduced to video games at the age of 5 by her film editor uncle and three older brothers. Paired with discovering her favorite film, Back To The Future, she instantly knew she wanted to dedicate her time to imaginative storytelling.
Upon graduating, Jennie first began her video games career in the Nintendo of Europe press office releasing games like Pokémon Red & Blue, The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Pikmin etc. She was then hired to publicize PlayStation UK and SCE Worldwide Studios, launching PlayStation 3 and PSP console, as well as seminal titles including Uncharted, Gran Turismo, Killzone, SingStar, Kingdom Hearts and Shadow of The Colossus.
In 2008, Jennie was discovered as an upcoming writer/director by the Institute of Contemporary Arts in London, and was awarded a place on their ‘Cultural Entrepreneurship Mentorship Program.’ Her debut offbeat fantasy project premiered at Miami Short Film Fest and screened at numerous international film festivals as a result. Since then, Jennie has gone on to to write and direct award-winning shorts and music videos for The Filharmonic and Stan Lee’s World of Heroes digital channel, as well as assist on Amazon, Hulu and Netflix productions.
- Jenova Chen - Creative Director
- Vincent Diamante - Audio Director & Music Composer
- Aaron Grommesh - Community Manager
- Ke Jiang (Jacky) - Art Director
- Sunni Pavlovic - Producer & Studio Manager
- Adam Lederer - Feel Engineer
- Yuichiro Tanabe - Lead Artist
- Russell Honor - Feel Engineer
- Mike Lester - Lead Engineer
- Jennie Kong - Story Writer & Publicist
- Aaron Jessie - Environment Artist
- John Hughes - Server Engineer
- Erin Goldstein - Operations Manager
- Tom Zhao - Concept Artist
- Ritsu Mizutani - Lead Audio Designer
- Eric Koch - Development Director
- Jeffrey Exterkate - Principal Engineer