Born and raised in South Florida, if Erin wasn’t fully absorbed in a book (or two, or three) she was waiting for the next Costco trip, when she was allowed to pick one new computer game to add to her collection. Point and click puzzle and adventure games were her first love, but obsession truly took hold once she discovered the cute little AI Norns in the Creatures series.
Determined to fulfill her dream of living somewhere with snow, Erin spent a few years studying Classical Civilizations at a small liberal arts college in New England. She soon left school to join the Miami film scene, working on music videos, television and independent films.
Shortly after being introduced to surfing, a magical opportunity presented itself and she decided it was time to chase the surf to the west coast. Having grown tired of the commercial film industry, she decided it was time to turn her passion for video games into an occupation. When she fell in love with the simple beauty and soulfulness of flOw, Flower and Journey, she knew thatgamecompany was where she wanted to be. As Operations Manager, Erin is the organizational backbone of the office, handling the day-to-day and long-term internal administration that keeps the small studio a positive and productive place.
- Jenova Chen - Creative Director
- Vincent Diamante - Audio Director & Music Composer
- Aaron Grommesh - Community Manager
- Ke Jiang (Jacky) - Art Director
- Sunni Pavlovic - Producer & Studio Manager
- Adam Lederer - Feel Engineer
- Yuichiro Tanabe - Lead Artist
- Russell Honor - Feel Engineer
- Mike Lester - Lead Engineer
- Jennie Kong - Story Writer & Publicist
- Aaron Jessie - Environment Artist
- John Hughes - Server Engineer
- Erin Goldstein - Operations Manager
- Tom Zhao - Concept Artist
- Ritsu Mizutani - Lead Audio Designer
- Eric Koch - Development Director
- Jeffrey Exterkate - Principal Engineer